Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 16, 2012

To You Whom I Miss




By: Fatima Zahra

O you whom I always miss,
Your face never depicted on the canvas of my life
Your smile never crossed my imagination
Even your name never carved in my heart

O you who always disturbs my inner peace,
Who are you?
Don't you know how restless I am?
Every time I longing for you
When are you going to pick me up?

O you who paralyzes my heart,
Never had I know who you are
I couldn't guess where you're from or what you're doing there.
But I am sure you're always with Him
Keeping your love for Him to love me later only for the sake of Him.

O you who always haunts my nights...


May your nights are always decorated with serene prostration
Dissolve in sobs and prayers
Together with the angels
So that our love will blossom in the world and the hereafter


O the owner of my ribs,
It seems that The Owner of Secrets still want to keep you,
Until He hasn't tell me yet about you,
You walk in the other hemisphere of this world
While I am here


But rest assured...
One day, The Owner of Love will guide our steps
To walk side by side on His earth
In the shade of His love...

Insha Allah...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments here :)