Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sheikh Mishary Rashid Al-Afasy - My Favorite Qur'aan Reciter


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh,
My dear sisters in Islam. :)

It's been so long since  I wrote my last post here on my blog. I'm really sorry because I was busy with my studies. :D

How have you been my blessed sister?
I hope you are in a great state of imaan.
It's a great pleasure for me to greet you again through my posts.

Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite Qur'an reciter that I mentioned in my previous post (my short story entitled Jasmine).
He has such a heavenly voice...
I feel like crying every time I listen to his Quran recitation. :')
Hmmm... Who is he?
Yup, is Sheikh Mishary Rashid Al Afasy. :)




I'm quite sure some of you has ever heard about him.    
However, for those who don't know, I'm going to tell you a brief about him. :D
Sheikh Al Afasy was born in Kuwait, September 5, 1976.
He is a qari and a munshid. You can check out his wonderful recitation and nasheed on Youtube.

He is also the Imam of Masjid Al-Kabir Grand Mosque in Kuwait, and leads the taraweeh prayers in Ramadhan every year.
It reminds me of the very first time I listen to his Quran recitation. My brother,who was studying in Muhammadiyah Malang University at the time, got me to see to see a heart touching video of Sheikh Mishary Rashid Al Afasy being the imam for taraweeh prayer. 
The title of the video is "beautiful recitation people crying - must see". Check this out :'')



Masha Allah... :')
Tears dropped on my face suddenly...
What a wonderful Qur'an recitation...
It was such an indescribable feeling...!
The ayahs that he recited have touched and calmed my heart down.
Especially when he recited these ayahs:
"Verily, those who say: "Our Lord is Allah (Alone)," and then they Istaqamu , on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): 'Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!
We have been your friends in the life of this world and are (so) in the Hereafter. Therein you shall have (all) that your inner-selves desire, and therein you shall have (all) for which you ask for.
An entertainment from (Allah), the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful' ." - Fussilat 30-32

Masha Allah...
May Allah be pleased with us so that the angels will descend at the time of our death saying,
'Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised!'
Aameen ya Rabbal Alameen! 
Insha Allah. :)

Well, thank you so much for reading my post.
Hope you enjoy it. 
I'll see you in the next post, insha Allah.
May Allah bless you all.

Wassalamualaikum  Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh.

Your sister,
Fatima Zahra :)

 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments here :)