Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

For The Rest of My Life







For the rest of my life, I’ll be with you
I’ll stay by your side, honest and true
Till the end of my time, I’ll be loving you…
For the rest of my life, through days and nights
I’ll thank Allah for opening my eyes
Now and forever… I’ll be there for you…

Hmmm… that song by Maher Zain always makes me think of ‘him’.
But who is ‘he’? The answer is still a kind of mystery. Hehe…

Well, I don’t know why I feel like writing about him, someone whom I don’t even know his name, nor his face.

Maybe it’s funny, I mean, I miss someone whom I don’t even know his name or his face. Yep, perhaps it’s weird, but that’s what I’m feeling. I don’t know why, even though I haven’t met him yet, but I feel he’s actually close. I’m sure that if the time has come, Allah will let us meet.

Every day at my university, I see a lot of young couples holding hands. They seem so happy and enjoy their relationship. It’s really sad to see that. I mean, my country is known as the biggest muslim population in the world, yet most of its youth… They act as if they are not muslims. 


They enjoy their ‘haram’ relationship, holding hands in public, wear revealed clothes, smoke, etc. They also follow western trends. Those things seem common and cool for them. They have lost their haya’ (shyness). They don’t consider religion as an important thing. They even abandon their salah (prayer) and think that salah is such a trivial thing. Astagfirullah.

I don’t know what’s wrong with the morals of most of the youth nowadays. Maybe their parents didn’t teach religion very well to them, or maybe it’s because of the advanced of technology. I won’t blame anyone. The important thing is how to make them realize that those things aren’t right and how to  get them back to the path of Allah. It is our duty as Muslims to admonish each other to the right path, isn’t it? :)

Love is pure and it should be. I want to keep my love for him, my future ‘imam’, the one whom I don’t know his name nor his face, the one who will lead me to the path of Allah.

The other day, I saw a happily married couple. Deep in my heart, I was wondering, when is my turn?



To be honest, yeah… I miss him… I miss him so much. I wish he were here beside me when I was down, when I needed a shoulder to cry on. I also wish he were here when I wanted to share my laughter with. But pure love needs sacrifice.

The sweetness of loving and being loved in halal way is worth waiting. I believe that everything’s going to be beautiful on its time. Allah has written the best love story for us. It’s just the matter of the time. I pray that Allah give me patience to wait for him and keep this love for him.

I have to prepare myself to be the best for him. I have to make myself worthy to be with 'him'. Someone who loves Allah and His Messenger (PBUH), who loves me just the way I am for the sake of Allah, who can right my wrongs, who wakes me up for tahajjud and fajr, aww… how sweet! In short, a pious person! Well, I’m pretty sure that every muslimah dreams of this kind of person to be her husband.

Allah has promised, good men are for good women and vice versa. If you want to have a pious spouse, you yourself have to make yourself pious first. If you want to have Muhammad SAW as your husband, you yourself have to be Khadijah or Aisyah. That is the deal. Yup, lot of works ahead, but at the end of the day, insha Allah it’s gonna be worth-it.




Well that's all the outpouring of my heart about 'him'. Hehe…
May Allah grant us life partner who can be the coolness of our eyes.
Insha Allah. <3

Thanks for reading. Allah bless us all.
See you. ^_^

Salaams
Fatima Zahra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments here :)