Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear My Future 'Imam'...





By: Fatima Zahra

O my future imam...
I may not know who you are.
I may not know where you're from.
But I don't care…
I'm sure someday Allah will let me know about you.
I'm sure you're the best that Allah has chosen for me.
I'm sure Allah will allow me to meet you on the right time.

Oh the owner of my rib...
Whoever you are...
I promise, 
If I found you, I would love you eternally because of Allah.
I would always obey your commands.
I would stay by your side, no matter what.
And keep this love till the end of time.

If you only knew,
Deep inside...
I always say a little pray...

Ya Rahman...
I pray for the one who will be a part of my life.
A man who loves You more than anything.
A man who loves me because of You.
A man who understands me completely.
A man who needs my smile to make him happy.
A man who has gentle heart and nice ahlaq.

Ya Wadud...
Please guide my heart...
Don't let me fall in love with the wrong one. 
till the day that You specify,
I'll keep my love for the chosen one.

Depok, Indonesia
January 11, 2011
08.48 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments here :)