Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 8, 2013

Don't Give Up on Allah's Mercy

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh
My dear blessed sisters...

Allah's mercy and help are indeed very close, if only we just want to pray and put our trust in Him.




This actually just happened to me. This morning, I left home for uni at 8.00 am. Usually it only takes an hour to reach the uni. When I was on my way to uni, I got stuck in a very heavy traffic. Well, traffic is kind of common in some parts of my city. But what made this 'extraordinary' was I got stuck almost half an hour on the way which was usually 'free from traffic'. It did get better. I also had an exam today at 10.00 am and the lecturer was the meanest lecturer I've ever met at uni, which made my day seemed complete.



I got really panic. I didn't know what to do. I was afraid I couldn't make it by 10.00.  If only someone could have helped me... Then I realized that there's only One who could. He is Allah. The Greatest and The Most Merciful.

I suddenly remembered this du'a:
 
اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا
 
 
 

Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja’altahu sahla, wa ‘anta taj-alul hazna idha shi’ta sahla


"O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will."


I recited this du'a again and again. 
Suddenly the bajaj driver, found a shortcut way. And Alhamdulillah, I arrived at train station right away. 
My adventure didn't stop there. I had to wait for the train and after that, I had to continue my trip by getting on two angkots (public transportation).

Alhamdulillah, my trip was smoooottthh after I recited that du'a over and over again. And Alhamdulillah, I safely arrived at uni an hour before the test started.

Then there came the time for the test. 

My heart bit faster. The course was notoriously difficult plus the lecturer is so strict and 'mean'. 

'Well, Allah is with me. Allah will help me, insha Allah.' I said to my self. Then again I recited this du'a.
And really, the exam didn't seem as difficult as I thought it was. Alhamdulillah...
Hopefully I'll get the best result. :)

So, my dear sisters,
If you get caught in difficulties, don't give up. Remember that Allah is the one who makes everything easy.
Just pray to Him, belive in Him.
Insha Allah, He will make everything easy for you. ;)

"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things." (At- Talaaq : 2-3)
   
Wassalamualaikum 
Fatima Zahra <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments here :)