Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Woman...


Assalamualalikum my blessed sisters,
May Allah's peace and blessings be upon you...


When I was reading an islamic book titled "Keluarga Sakinah" (Sakinah Family), I found an Indonesian poem titled "Wanita" (Woman). It's written by Drs. Umay M. Dja'far Shiddieq.
I'm interested to translate it into English and share it here. Check this out:


Woman...

She. . . is made from man's rib.
Not from his head, to be his superior.
Nor from his feet, to be stepped on.
But. . .
From his side, to accompany him
Under his hands, to be protected by him. .
Close to his heart to be loved by him. .


SubhanAllah..
I feel it really touches my heart.
And thats so true. :')
How do you think about that?
Well,that's why woman should be proud of herself and protect her womanhood by following what Allah told her to do.
Ponder this quotation:


It takes 1000 soldiers to build an army,
it takes 100 workers to build a castle,
but...
It takes only ONE woman, to build a happy family!

Salaam...
Siti Fatima Zahra 
:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments here :)