Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, October 9, 2010

About me...






In the name of Allah...

Assalamualaikum wr wb
May peace be upon you all ...

Thank you and welcome to my page.

I’d like to introduce myself :)
My name is Fatima Zahra. You can call me Fatima or Zahra. I’m so thankful coz my parents have given me such a lovely name. Yes, my name is similar to the name of Prophet’s (Peace Be Upon Him) daughter. That’s why I’m so glad and proud having this name.

Fatima RA (May Allah Be Pleased With Her) is one of the best women in all over the world, as mentioned by Rasulullah (Peace Be Upon Him):

"Of all the women in the Universe, four would suffice: Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima."
I wish I could follow her to be a righteous muslimah, Insha Allah...

I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia, on November 13th, 1992 (guess, how old I am now? ;)). Right now, I sit as a student of Gunadarma University majoring English Literature. I'm also thankful that I live in a country where Muslims are the majority of its people. When the time to pray comes, the beautiful voice of Adhan can be heard almost everywhere :')

Alhamdulillah, recently I got a scholarship from my university. It was a double-degree scholarship. So, within 4 years I'm going to complete my Bachelor + Master degree. Insha Allah. It was really a great blessing from Allah. Alhamdulillah.
My hobbies are reading, writing, listening to Quran recitation or Islamic nasheed and so on. I like to read any kind of book, but especially, the holly Qur’an, Islamic literature, novel, encyclopedia, and English Literature (because it has to do with my major study). I love writing soooo much, especially short stories, poems etc.
 
I love reading because I realized that there are so many benefits of it. One of the great benefits is it allows human mind to create its own view of the world portrayed in the book. So with reading, we can explore the world without going anywhere. At the same time, we can also increase our knowledge and brush away our boredom and loneliness feeling. 

I have a dream that someday I could explore the world to convey the message of my religion. Islam, the religion of peace. I know it isn’t as easy as winking eyes. But whatever it is, how hard it seems, I never want to give up. 

I wanna be a righteous woman who always dedicates her life to God and who will be worth it for a pious future husband later. Insha Allah :)

I’m also an open minded person. I never wanna force anyone to follow my opinions. I just wanna show the world that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism,,violence, etc yet Islam teaches us to care and love each other. Islam is the religion of peace. I wanna spread the world about 'the beauty of Islam' through my writing. May Allah allow me to make my dream comes true. Aameen... Insha Allah
Last but not least, I really would like to say that “I’M A MUSLIMAH AND I’M PROUD TO BE ONE!” 
May Allah shower His endless love and blessings upon us.
Hope you'll enjoy my writings. I'm waiting for your feed back :)
Wassalamualaikum wr wb...

Fatima Zahra :)

1 comments:

  1. asalamulaykum wr wb mashallah my dear sister may Allah bless you with your sincere actions you truely are lucky to live in a muslim country were you don't feel discriminated for practicing your faith.i think this website is beautiful and i find it very inspiring that you decided to reach out to your sisters around the world.

    your sister in islam :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments here :)