Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mom..

"Your mom, your mom, your mom..." said The Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him)
Well, I suddenly remembered a hadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) regarding to the position of mother. He also said that paradise lies on our mother's feet. I miss my mom suddenly (as I mentioned before I live in a boarding house now and have to be apart from my family).  I'm interested to write a poem about mom.
How important she is in my life. Check this out:

MOM...

Mom..
I've been loving you since the first time I've opened my eyes.

You are the one who always looks after me.
You are the best teacher in all over the world.
You always teach me right from wrong.
You are there with me, when others have no concern about me.

Mom..
All the times you cared for me.
But I never realized it.
All the times I caused you pain and burden.
But you don't mind with it.

O my angel..
O light of my eyes..
O comfort of my nights.
Who, other you, will embrace me?
Who, other you, will wipe  my tears away?


O Mom...
Please forgive me...
I promise, I will never let you down anymore..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments here :)